002. Ethical Investment Week 2021
In this episode we’ll be talking about Ethical Investment Week 2021. Now in its eighth year, Ethical Investment Week highlights and communicates the objectives and benefits of ethical investments. Ethical Investment Week is co-ordinated by the Ethical Adviser's Co-op, a group of leading financial experts and ethical advisers. Let’s find out about the great events being held across Australia and NZ.
- Seminar: Wayfinding for Ethical Investment - Integrating Professor Chellie Spiller’s wayfinding research and Dr Rodger Spiller’s ethical investment research, the seminar will be a journey of discovery for ethical investors.
- The Green Dream Podcast: Juukan Gorge, Green Capital & Hunter Gatherer Mythbusting – a discussion with Kado Muir, Aboriginal artist, anthropologist and Indigenous rights activist.
- Tree Planting with Cubberla-Witton Catchment Network - Ethical Investment Advisers, Queensland.
- Ethical Invest Podcast series: #AMA4EIW - Ask Me Anything for Ethical Investment Week - Alexandra Brown answers some interesting and exciting questions around ethical investing, sustainable finance, greenwashing, and financial advice.